All for His glory!
Twenty Feet From Stardom
The news on the web reported this year about a documentary showcasing the mostly unknown background vocalists of famous singers which I have never seen, but am very impressed with the title.
- They all stood there and heard the words, “And the Oscar goes to…”
- They were the ones who made the lead vocalist more famous.
- They were the ones who created the harmony the leader basked in.
- They made the song sound better.
- Very few even know their name.
- They never got the limelight.
- They are not the ones looked at, the lead singer is.
Whether the lead singer was Ray Charles, or Elvis Presley, not many can tell you the names of their background vocalists. They stood just 20 feet from stardom and never got any for themselves.
Many if not most, lived the rest of their natural lives without receiving much recognition…
View original post 608 more words